What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Are you embarrassed to smile in public? Do you keep your mouth closed when you smile for photos? Being self-conscious of your smile can put a dent in your confidence. Cosmetic dentistry can help you address those issues, no matter how small or big. A cosmetic dentist can help you address the following:
- Missing teeth: There is nothing more embarrassing than an incomplete smile. Most individuals with missing teeth are extra conscious, many refusing to smile in public. There are a couple of solutions a cosmetic dentist can offer for missing teeth. The most popular is dental implants. The implant replaces the missing tooth or set of teeth and looks almost like the real thing. It is easier to maintain than other options such as dentures and is a stronger, more stable option.
- Discoloration: All the years of sugary food and soda pop, coffee, and red wine can take a toll on your teeth, even if you maintain a good oral health regimen. There comes a point where the discoloration is so bad that only a professional cleaning can combat it.
- Misaligned teeth: Misaligned teeth don’t only result in crooked teeth but also any gaps between teeth. The popular solution for this used to be metal braces. But the maintenance and pain associated with that resulted in the invention of Invisalign. Invisalign is a clear aligner that functions like braces to help you realign your teeth. A cosmetic dentist works with you to create an Invisalign treatment plan.
- Chipped teeth: Chipped teeth don’t just ruin your smile but can be painful and result in more serious issues if the nerves are exposed. It leaves the pulp of the teeth more vulnerable to bacteria. Veneers are normally used to cap chipped teeth.
You no longer have to be uncomfortable with your smile. Consult a VIPcare Dental cosmetic dentist near you and regain your smile and confidence.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentists do more than transform your smile. While that is the reason why most individuals go for cosmetic procedures, the dentists help:
- Optimize your oral health: Missing, crooked, and chipped teeth all pose a threat to your oral health. They either leave your gums exposed to bacteria or become breeding grounds for bacteria resulting in serious problems such as tooth decay and periodontitis. By correcting cosmetic issues through realigning your teeth, dental implants, veneers, and so on, your dentist ensures you maintain good oral health.
- Improve self-confidence: There is a loss of confidence when you can’t show off your smile. It impacts you both professionally and personally. You avoid smiling at all costs, which impacts how you are perceived in social settings. Cosmetic procedures can help you gain your confidence back and smile without a care.
- Provide a long-term solution: Cosmetic dentistry solutions are long term. Whether you get a veneer fitted or dental implants, cosmetic dentistry solutions are designed to last.
What Dental Services Does a Cosmetic Dentist Offer?
Making your smile brighter and better is what a cosmetic dentist strives for. To achieve this, they offer numerous services such as:
- Dental crowns
- Veneers & Fixed Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- Filling and bonding
- Dental Implants
- Invisalign and braces
What is the Cost of Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
The cost of cosmetic dental procedures varies based on the severity of the problem and what is required. However, VIPcare Dental has affordable cosmetic dental procedures because we believe that everyone deserves a picture-perfect smile. We work with our patients on a financing plan that is suitable for them. You need not worry about making the whole payment upfront for cosmetic procedures.
Since cosmetic procedures aren’t categorized as procedures that directly impact the health of the teeth, you will find that most health insurance plans do not provide coverage for it. If you do have a health plan that includes dental insurance, we can look over the plan to see whether or not the cosmetic procedure you need is covered.
Finding a Cosmetic Dentist Near You
It’s time to regain your self-confidence and live a better life with the smile you’ve always wanted. Find a VIPcare Dental clinic near you, and make an appointment with one of our experienced cosmetic dentists today.