Dental Implants for a Renewed Smile!
It is no secret that missing teeth negatively impacts the quality of your life. Not only does it make you self-conscious but it can also cause you serious oral health problems. Luckily, we can finally say goodbye to the excuses from the past about not having quality tooth replacement option that doesn’t cost a fortune. Today, there is a practice known as a dental implant procedure and it is widely used to transform smiles and therefore transform the lives of patients around the world. At VIPcare Dental, we believe that educating our patients is equally important as delivering exceptional results. Keep reading to learn more about what dental implants are, the different types of implants we offer, how much they cost, whether or not you are a good candidate, and a lot more.
What are Dental Implants?
Explained simply, dental implants are artificial teeth that are surgically fixed to the jawbone of the patient. While there are many ways to replace missing or damaged teeth, dental implants are the best option for teeth replacement. The implants, because they are made of bone-like ceramic and metallic materials, make the fixtures compatible with your jaw which allows them to fuse to the bone within a few months. As a replacement for the extracted teeth’s roots, the dental implants provide the needed support.
What Are the Different Types of Dental Implants?
When it comes to different types of dental implants, it all depends on the number of teeth you are missing as well as their locations. There are:
- Single implants – These affordable dental implants replace one tooth only. If you are missing more than one tooth in separate areas of your mouth, this is your best bet.
- Implant bridges – Implant bridges are created when you’re missing more than one tooth in a row.
- Implant dentures – As an effective conventional dentures’ alternative, implant dentures involve implanting four or more screws into each jaw and later attaching a full arch of replacement teeth to that screws.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Unlike other teeth replacement options such as traditional bridges and dentures, dental implants can be quite beneficial. Here are the advantages of dental implants:
- Implants can help prevent bone loss because they stimulate the jawbone
- Just like natural teeth, implants stay fixed in place and do not require the usage of a fixative or glue. Dentures, on the other hand, tend to shift in the mouth causing discomfort
- Implants preserve your face’s natural contour while the dental bridges or dentures, because they sit above the jawbone, do not achieve this effect
- Implants allow you to speak, eat, and laugh with confidence
- Implants do not pressure the neighboring teeth
- Implants can last you a lifetime
Who Should Get Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the right fit for you if you:
- Have a missing tooth or several missing teeth
- Have lost teeth to illness and/or trauma
- Have ill-fitting or loose dentures
- Need to have a tooth extracted
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Even though tooth replacement options generally cost more than other dental procedures, that does not mean there aren’t affordable implants or even cheap teeth implants on the market. Nevertheless, some things to keep in mind that play a huge role in the price of dental implants are the town/area where you live, the type of implants you need, as well as how much advance work is required for setting up the implants. To learn more about the affordable teeth implants we are offering, contact us today.
How Is the Dental Implant Procedure Done?
Similar to any other surgery, the dental implant procedure starts with a consultation, which in our dental clinics is free of charge, followed by an evaluation of the implant’s type. During the procedure, your dentist will surgically fix the implants to the bone of your jaw. After it heals, the implant will fuse into place just like a natural tooth’s root. While healing you can expect minor bleeding, bruising of the gums or skin, pain at the site of the surgery and swelling of the gums and face. How Should I Care for My Implants? As soon as your implants are completely healed, you will have to take care of them just like if they were your natural teeth. This includes brushing your implants at least twice a day and flossing them at least once daily. To keep your smile in top condition, your dental implant dentist may also recommend using special products designed for dental implants.
Why Choose VIPcare Dental?
We can guarantee that our VIPcare Dental clinics offer the most affordable dental implants near you. We believe that every patient deserves quality oral healthcare; we believe that when it comes to your oral health, money should never be a problem. If you are looking for affordable dental implants, visit any of our offices near you today to consult with our specialists and get the perfect smile you have always wanted!